Contact a Gougeon industry-specific expert to discuss your business, its needs, and we’ll work together to customize a product for you.
The Gougeon Difference
You’re in the business of making memories. Whether it’s fishing, hunting, white water rafting, mountaineering, you help others fulfill their dreams of seeking adventure.
Who We Are
We are an independent brokerage made of industry-specific commercial insurance experts ready to help you.
With our head office located in Sudbury, Ontario, our passion has always been to simplify insurance and risk for our clients. We want to know your business so we can work proactively with you to identify and mitigate current and future risks.
Established in 1926, Gougeon Insurance Brokers has grown with and innovated alongside the tourism industry. Adventure tourism has grown in scope over the past few decades as did the insurance requirements, but the services and associated risks in adventure tourism are as varied as the operators and outfitters themselves.
Our Personalized Approach
We put our expertise to use:
- First to understand your business and its risk needs.
- Then to work with you to solve them.
What We Can Do For You
Depending on your business’ needs, we can:
- Offer a preferred rate on your property premium.
- Give you money back on no claims.
- Provide coverage options to control premiums.
- Work with you on risk support to keep your money in your pocket.
- Design risk management strategies that are specific to Ontario adventure-based tourism industries including but not limited to: Fleet Management Services, HR Risk Awareness Assessment, Risk Management Visits, Property Coverage that allows for the seasonal nature of the industry, Liability Wordings for various types and sizes of operations and tours.
- Share with you how some claims have occurred and how we can custom design efforts that are specific to your business in order to mitigate similar risk events.