We are happy to present the 2022-2023 NOTO Board of Directors. We would like to congratulate our newly appointed Board members, Jeremy Dickson and Cameron Racine and our re-elected board members Ted Putnam, Mal Tygesson, and Bob Garson.
As you may notice, there remains a vacant seat in the Northeast and South regions. The NOTO Board does have the power to appoint a NOTO member to fill a vacancy on the Board until the next AGM (one-year term). If you are interested in learning more, please contact NOTO’s President, Bob Garson (705-253-4938) to express your interest.
- Ted Putnam (Hawk Lake Lodge)
- Mal Tygesson (Evergreen Lodge)
- Jeremy Dickson (Canoe Canada Outfitters)
- Bob Garson (Garson’s Fly-in Outposts) – NOTO President
- Kyle Poleski (Brace Lake Outfitters)
- John Moffatt (Buck Lake Lodges and Outposts)
- Jean-Luc Brousseau (Good Time Outfitters) – Secretary/Treasurer
- Joel Theriault (Air Ivanhoe)
- Sue Crane (Crane’s Lochaven Wilderness Lodge) – Vice President
- Brett MacDonald (Birchwood on the River)
- Hillary Chambers (Pine Grove Resort Cottages)
- Jeff McGirr (Yamaha Motor Canada) – Preferred Supplier President
- Cameron Racine (Mercury Marine)