NOTO is proud to announce a new partnership with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB). Many NOTO members already belong to CFIB. Now all NOTO members will have access to the business support, savings programs and independent business advocacy provided by CFIB.
With 97,000 members, CFIB is Canada’s largest advocacy organization concerned about the survival and growth of independent business.
Some of the many benefits for NOTO members include:
- Complimentary, unlimited access to CFIB’s bilingual Business Advisors who can assist you (or your staff) with virtually any business-related issue. (HR, compliance, regulation, employment standards, labour laws, etc.)
- A wide selection of CFIB templates for HR and compliance requirements, with telephone assistance from CFIB Business Advisors.
- Free CFIB webinars for business owners.
- CFIB Savings Programs such as payment processing, payroll processing, property and casualty insurance (including legal assistance), worldwide courier/shipping, employee benefit programs, banking discounts, etc. (A typical CFIB member can save more than $5000 per year.)
- Join with more than 97,000 CFIB members, greatly enhancing the effectiveness of their advocacy work that saves businesses thousands of $$ every year.
- The NOTO head office team will also have access to CFIB’s Business Advisors, advocacy support, and all CFIB Savings Programs.
We are very excited about this new partnership with CFIB. If you have any questions, please contact me at 705-499-7556 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
…and please watch your inbox for more details from CFIB. You will soon receive a welcome email from CFIB with your individual membership number and all the necessary information to access all the services of your new membership. If you have any questions, please call the CFIB helpline at 1-833-568-2342.