Our NOTO Board of Directors has seen a “changing of the guards” as a result of the 2012 Annual General Meeting. A number of directors have now retired from their years of service and we have three new members who have been elected.
The Board Executive was elected by the Board with a couple of changes. Bob Garson of Garson’s Fly-In Outposts was elected President, taking the reins from Marg Watson whose term was fully served. Marg has served as NOTO’s President for 3 years and will now continue to support the board as Past President.
Brenda Baughman of Bow Narrows Camp was elected Vice President replacing Bob Garson who has transitioned to President and Sue Crane of Crane’s Lochaven Wilderness Lodge was re-elected as Secretary/Treasurer.
The new Board Members are:
- Michel Watson of Watson’s Kaby Lodge – Director North Central
- Carrie Mack of Eagle Falls Lodge – Director North West
- Art Perry of Elk Cabins – Director North East
Our returning Board Members are:
- John Fahlgren of Sydney Lake Lodge – Director North West
- Cindy Lebrun of Tatnall Camp – North Central
- Bruce Wilkins of Golden Eagle Camp and Outfitting – Director North East
- Jocelyn Filippini of Gougeon Insurance – Director, Allied President
- Peter Spanyi of Graphix Works – Director, Allied Secretary/Treasurer
The current NOTO Board and Staff would like to Welcome the new board members and in the same breath thank the past president, “Marg Watson”, and outgoing board members, Betty McGie, Dave McLeod and Al Errington for their time, contribution and dedication to the work of NOTO and for their continued support.