This week, the Prime Minister overhauled his cabinet, with only 8 Ministers keeping their portfolios. Here are some changes that relate to our sector:
- MP Soraya Martinez Ferrada (Hochelaga (QU) becomes the Minister of Tourism
- MP Rechie Valdez (Mississauga—Streetsville) becomes Minister of Small Business
- MP Pablo Rodriguez (Honoré-Mercier (QU) becomes Transport Minister
- MP Dominic LeBlanc (MP Beauséjour, New Brunswick) becomes Minister of Public Safety and Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs, Infrastructure and Communities
- Minister Patty Hajdu remains Minister of Indigenous Services & Minister responsible for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Northern Ontario
Click here to view all the changes.