We need all operators to join in order to be the most effective advocacy and industry support organization.
Call us at
or email us at
2013 Membership Form
2013 Membership Benefits
Renew or Join for 2013 and Save!!
NOTO is pleased to announce that our membership fees will NOT increase again this year. We have maintained the same membership rates since 2008. Why?…because your membership is important to us!
With this email, we can officially announce NOTO’s newest money-saving benefit. We have just negotiated some fantastic merchant credit card rates and services with Canada Bankcard/Elavon This benefit can more than cover the cost of your membership annually!!
NEW NOTO Merchant Credit Card
NOTO members can now receive HUGE savings on their credit card processing merchant fees through Elavon.This program has competitive credit card flat rates of 1.58% for Qualified credit cards (ie. regular credit cards, reward cards) and 1.69% for Non-Qualified credit cards (ie. premium cards or foreign cards). Other benefits of this program are:
- These processing rates also apply to US currency accounts at Canadian banks
- Debit transaction flat rate of 5 cents/transaction
- Low one time set up fees
- Cost effective terminal solutions that just make sense for our industry (dial up, internet, GPRS wireless, mobile phone, virtual merchant computer base)
- Canada Bankcard will pay out your existing merchant contract penalties to a maximum of $300 per merchant ID if you are currently using a Canadian bank or Credit Union.
- 24/7 customer service
- Major credit cards are accepted under this program
Call us about this program today to see how much you will save. Many of your fellow NOTO members have already switched over, and so have we!
Click here to get the Membership Form.
Click here to get the Membership Benefits.
During these difficult economic times, we need your continued support so that we can help when you most need it. Betweeen our money-saving benefits, information support and advocacy work on your behalf, we’re here for you.
We hope that you will renew or join in 2013. We need your support in order to do better for you.
NOTO Member Services Manager
Ph. 705-472-5552 x24