Join us in Thunder Bay
October 30th & 31st, 2012
for the 2012 Nature & Outdoor Tourism Conference.
It’s not too late!!
Click Here to Print Your Registration Form
**New Camp Owners can Register for 1/2 Price!!**
To learn more about our 2012 event, click here.
We are a week away from the BIG event and we wanted to give you a few more reasons to join us!
In addition to the great information sessions, practical workshops and social benefits of attending the NOTO Conference, there are a number of opportunities to save money on items you may regularly purchase for your business. A number of our Allied members have offered the following NOTO Show Deals and items for the NOTO fundraiser.
- Power Sports & Marine have fall sales for both motors and boats that end on the last day of conference (October 31st). For more details on the great savings click on these links:
2012 Motor Specials
2012 Starcraft Specials
- All-Canada Show has donated 1 booth at one of their 2013 Sportshows (valued between $895 and $1655 US) and an Internet home page link on www.AllCanada.com (valued at $425 for a non-exhibitor and $325 for an exhibitor). These items will be up for auction at the Annual Dinner & Dance on October 30th.
- LUND Boats Canada and it’s dealers have once again generously donated an SSV-16 Lund Boat with casting deck option to NOTO to be auctioned off. To see more details, visit www.noto.ca/boatauction
- Power Sports & Marine in partnership with Mercury Marine have provided a Mercury 9.9hp2 stroke motor at a reduced cost to NOTO to auction at conference. The reserve bid is $1,800. It will be available at the conference for the lucky winner to take home.
- GlobalStar Canada Satellite has donated a SPOT2 Personal Satellite Tracking Unit including the first year of service to be auctioned off at the Annual Dinner & Dance (value $300). Click this link for more details: SPOT2 Details
- Canada Brokerlink has donated 2 RED INFRARED Digital Scouting Cameras that will be available on the silent auction table.
- Pipefusion Services one of our newest Allied Members, will be there to offer a NOTO Member discount of 10% off list prices on their dock products and services. For a quick overview of the services they offer, click here: Pipefusion Services
- Bearskin Airlines has donated a return Trip for Two anywhere Bearskin Airlines flies. This item will be up for Auction as well.
- The Graphix Works has provided a Gift Certificate for brochure design and printing valued at $1299.00 for our fundraising auction.
There are more items and specials being sent in to us everyday! Don’t miss out on these great opportunities to save money, have fun and help YOUR association. Register for conference today at www.noto.ca/conference or by simply calling us at 705-472-5552.
Thank you to all of our valued Allied members and sponsors for your support of this event!