Join NOTO or Renew
Your membership with NOTO enables us to help protect the interests of the tourism operators in Ontario. One united voice that represents the needs of this industry will allow for nature and outdoor tourism businesses to continue to offer quality outdoor recreational experiences to visitors from around the globe. Our efforts to provide timely educational and information services as well as advice and advocacy work for the tourism businesses in Ontario can only be made more effective through membership dollars. Our organization needs your support to make this happen.
We Have Four Main Categories of Membership:
- Regular Membership (view list) – This membership level is open to camps, lodges, and resorts and other nature and outdoor tourism businesses in Ontario.
- Preferred Supplier Membership (view list) – This membership level is open to businesses that provide products and/or services to tourism businesses.
- Associate Membership (view list) – This membership level is open to any organization that supports the aims and objectives of NOTO and the tourism businesses in Ontario.
- Public Membership – This membership level is open to any individual who wishes to support NOTO as an industry organization.
To join or renew by mail, please download the appropriate membership form below and send it to:
NOTO – 386 Algonquin Ave – North Bay, ON – P1B 4W3
- 2024 Regular Membership Form
- 2024 Preferred Supplier Membership Form
- 2024 Associate Membership Form
- 2024 Public Membership From
Early Bird Pricing for 2024 memberships goes live January 1st, 2024 and will run until March 31st, 2024. Annual NOTO Memberships are renewed voluntarily and run from June to June. Invoices are typically sent out to regular members in the month of May.