NOTO AGM Update
Friday Nov 20, 2020
NOTO's AGM Information Update
Attention NOTO members! The AGM will be happening virtually as part of the Northern Ontario Tourism Training Week on Thursday November 26th, 2020 at 11am.
If you are not a member of NOTO but would like to attend, you are more than welcomed. The only thing we ask is that you identify yourselves as a non-member on the voting polls as they appear on your screen during the AGM.
Please read the following registration instructions carefully!
- To attend the AGM, you must first register for the Northern Ontario Tourism Training Week. Registration is free and easy.
- To access the training week, you will need the following link: https://eventmobi.com/northern-2020/login?redirect=%2Fnorthern-2020%2F. If you are joining us via mobile device, please download the EventMobi app from your app store and type Northern-2020 in the access code box to enter the training week.
- Enter the email and password you used during the registration process. Once you have entered the Training Week App or Website, click on "Sessions".
- Click on the date box on the top to access the agenda for November 26th.
- Click on the NOTO AGM box and then click the green "Register Now" button. You will receive a link to the webinar via email once you've registered. This is the link you will need to join us for the AGM. (Please note, you need to register for each session you would like to attend during the training week).
NOTO will be sending out information to all registered attendees prior to the AGM. These documents will include the AGM agenda, an update from NOTO's President and NOTO's Executive Director, NOTO's financial statements, as well as an overview of NOTO's Board of Director Election process. Please keep an eye on your inbox for those documents.
We encourage everyone to take a look at the other training webinars that are being offered next week. We are sure that you will find some helpful sessions and we encourage you to register for as many as you like. It's all FREE!
We look forward to seeing you there!